The Commission on Sentencing was created by and remains closely tied to the state legislature. In 1986, it was designated an agency of the General Assembly. The House and Senate Judiciary Committees review its regulations. The Commission members, appointed from the ranks of judges, legislators, and criminal justice professionals, provide oversight and direction.
- Criminal Justice Designation
- MOU The Pennsylvania State University
- MOU Duquesne University Law School
- MOU Villanova University Law School
- MOU PA House of Representatives